Welcome from Admissions
Dear Prospective Regent Families,
With great enthusiasm and excitement, and on behalf of the Admissions and Outreach department at St. Lucy’s Priory High School, we thank you for your interest in our all-girls, Benedictine Catholic education. As you explore your options in the Inland Empire and San Gabriel Valley, we hope to showcase the one-of-a-kind experience that you can only get here at St. Lucy’s. St. Lucy’s is set in the beautiful hills of Glendora, just north of the quaint and quiet downtown village, where our community friends welcome our Regents with open arms.
St. Lucy’s mission is to educate, equip, and empower young women to develop their personal talents and to lead and serve a global society. Along with our school adage, Lux, Veritas, Pax, or Light, Truth, Peace, these pillars have helped us reach great heights, providing academic excellence and spiritual enlightenment to our Alumnae for 60 years.
We acknowledge that your daughter’s high school experience is the doorway to a lifetime of opportunity and self-discovery. It is our deepest hope that we can walk alongside you during this exciting time in her life. We invite you to our Regent Shadow Days, open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls. Our Shadow Days are held once a month through May 2023, from 9:00AM - 1:00PM. With our HSPT also fast approaching on Saturday, February 4, we highly encourage you to sign up before the test day:
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 - featuring Club Day
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 - featuring Fall Sports Rally
- Tuesday, November 1, 2022 - featuring Regent Showcase Assembly
- Friday, December 2, 2022 - featuring The Regent Way Rally
- Friday, January 20, 2023 - featuring Winter Sports Rally
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023 - featuring DJ Pizza Lunch
- Thursday, March 30, 2023 - featuring St. Lucy's Talent Show
- Thursday, April 27, 2023 - featuring Spring Sports Rally and Passing of the Class Color Event
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - featuring Rose & Candle Ceremony & ASB Inductions
Please also fill out the Shadow Day Authorization form, provided below, and have your daughter bring the filled out form with her at her visit.
Please know we are here for you every step of the way, and are excited to hopefully welcome your daughter into the Regent family next fall!
St. Lucy’s Admissions and Outreach